Program to "Help" Spammer?

No User no.user at anon.xg.nu
Wed Feb 7 19:02:37 PST 2001

So I received email from somebody asking if I was the
"Bob" they'd talked to about Stealth programs.
Upon further conversation, it appeared that they were
looking for an add-on to enable their $99 Stealth spamware program
to use foreign systems to increase their undetectability.
It would be nice to "help" these people increase their SLACK
and make their system as undetectable and untraceable as possible,
preferably so untraceable that nobody ever sees it again.
Does anybody have pointers to an executable out on the web that
will look big enough to be believable and create lots of
SLACK on their disk drives?

	"Bob" Dobbs