cope with spam..

Alan Olsen alan at clueserver.org
Wed Feb 7 11:46:31 PST 2001

On 6 Feb 2001, Frog2 wrote:

> How do the people here cope with all the spam.. really?
> Any tips for filtering out all garbage?

I go through my mail with Pine.  Anything that looks like Spam or a virus
gets nuked.

I get about 1500 messages a day, and it is no big deal to kill the 20-30 I
get in spam.

After that, I either use Pine or Eudora to deal with the rest of the pile.

alan at ctrl-alt-del.com | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.
    "In the future, everything will have its 15 minutes of blame."