John Ashcroft's huge erect penis

Alan Olsen alan at clueserver.org
Wed Feb 7 11:23:43 PST 2001

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001 George at Orwellian.Org wrote:

> Dumb and Dumber.
>
> FoxNews.com,  Tuesday, February 6, 2001
> #
> #    Report: Terrorists Using Internet to Plot Moves

The Oregonian had a big scare headline about this in the afternoon
edition, as did many other papers.

Either that are all doing "rip and read" or this is a pretty orchestrated
scam to get people to accept what is to come.

Operation Just Because Part II?

alan at ctrl-alt-del.com | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.
    "In the future, everything will have its 15 minutes of blame."