Coderpunks

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Sat Feb 3 15:47:54 PST 2001

Coderpunks-request at toad.com will get you to a quiet list
with a high signal-to-noise ratio.  It's not dead,
but it's usually not very busy, since nobody codes any more :-)
Cryptography-request at c2.net will get you to Perry's
probably-still-moderated list, which has more traffic,
and does more cryptography discussion than coderpunks,
plus occasional relevant political or business news.

At 04:20 PM 2/3/01 -0500, V. Alex Brennen wrote:
>Does an active coderpunks list still exist?
>
>I'd like to sign off of cypherpunks because of the
>signal to noise ratio.  I'm working on a partial
>RFC2440 and RFC2040 implementations, and some other
>related projects. It would be nice to get on a list
>with other crypto programmers.

				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, bill.stewart at pobox.com