Faustine dangles her memes

Incognito Innominatus anonymous at mixmaster.nullify.org
Mon Dec 31 23:15:03 PST 2001

Agent Faustine writes:
>>  But since I did want to be found, it seemed perversely interesting to see
if he was the kind of person I could get to find me the same way I found
him...somehow it was much more satisfying to let him think my post was a
coincidence and he was the one being clever and doing the sleuthing. <<

This is semantic analysis, by analogy with lexical analysis.  In
the latter you look for misspellings, idioms, word choice, sentence
structure choice.  In the former you look at meaning.  I suppose
they're both a content-aware form of traffic analysis.

Otto A.K. Sear