Honest legitimate residual income from a home based, family oriented,business

D. Woodward Dougsreplyto3 at excite.com
Mon Dec 31 19:58:08 PST 2001

------------->  http://ourdotteam.com/ppages/DW242229/p2.html

Become part of the huge business on the internet.  Get involved with an
honest internet club and make residual income.

-----------> http://ourdotteam.com/ppages/DW242229/p2.html
       This is >>>NOT<<< a sex club nor a 'get rich quick' program!

I am only offering you free information.  No gimmicks, no hype, no BS.  I only want honest individuals who are interested in earning a monthly income from their own homes.  If this is not you, please follow the instructions below.

Your name is on a mailing list.  To be removed from this mailing list, please send an e-mail to " Dougsreplyto3 at excite.com " with REMOVE in the subject.  We DO NOT want to waste our time or yours e-mailing people who are NOT interested in this type of offer.  By replying with a simple REMOVE in the subject line, you will not receive this e-mail again.

I look forward to personally helping YOU Succeed!

Sincerely,

D. Woodward.
I am just a regular guy looking to better my own future.  Thanks to our Club, I now have what it takes to make it happen.

Here</a>
P.S. Happy Holidays to you and yours!