What is a 'right'? Its right to kill the president.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sun Dec 30 23:11:58 PST 2001

 >>Note that there is nothing in nature which implies that force and desire
will be mitigated in and of themselves (so much for CACL philosophy).

Not even APster? The mount everest of CALC philosophy?

 >>In fact, if one looks at game theory it becomes abundently clear, even
given the utility of game theoretic concepts, that the best strategy is not
to play by the rules given a choice (this helps explain why non-sentient
biological activity conforms to game theory in many cases).<<

Evolution in a nutshell,brilliant jim,now as you live near millions of
people who don't believe in evolution,would you please stop preaching to
the choir and take your show on the road.

  >>This of course destroys any concept of 'utopia' where everyone plays by
the same rules all the time without exception.<<

  These concepts are hereby outlawed.No one will speak of the lifestyles of
pre-european polynesia,Arawak,aboriginal and west coast tribespeoples ever
again.Should they do so they will be fed to vicious shoats.To begin to
think is to begin to be undermined.Im worried about you jim,If the above,"
What is a 'right'?,"screed was your work,I suggest you read some of RD
Laings "Knots".You seem trapped in a bind of some kind.Try challomile and
even valerian teas as you read.Go up a hightower somewhere with a
highpowered book or two.Thinking of you.