jamesd,Tim Mays lying black dog.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sun Dec 30 22:15:25 PST 2001

 >>In that direct reply McKay confidently announces that I am
lying, and confidently announces that he is refuting my
claims. He then gives a long list of facts that supposedly
refute my claims, but which actually seem to confirm them,
then confidently announces I have been refuted.<<

Such as at http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9879/jamesd.html
Should have got a patent on that technique jamesd.nevermind.Facts never got
in the way of a good fairy story.

 >>McKay's evidence does not support his claim that Catalonia
was anarchist. Instead, if his account and interpretation
was true, it would be evidence that Catalonia was a benign
dictatorship reluctantly forced to use a small amount of very
necessary terror by the wickedness and recalcitrance a small
number of those it ruled.<<

Twisting McKay could be as difficult as twisting Chompsky,still the big lie...
Easy to check http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/2374/blood.html
I still swear by "objectivity and liberal scholarship."by Chompsky.Also
Orwell,Oh, and Bookchins,"The spanish anarchists"

 >>He announces
that I am wrong in some great big important way, but when you
carefully read the alleged errors of my terrible "reign of
error", he is making distinctions so minute that no one could
possibly care, and in many cases distinctions so fine that no
one save himself could possibly understand. <<

This would seem to describe jamesd's MO to a T.See
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9879/jamesd.html
If they are good enough for you to attack chomsky with you cant squeal to
much when they are used on you,can you jimmy? You ARE wrong in some big
important ways,you have a hirstory of it and your last refuge with
imbeciles like Tim is under assault.The CALCers Tora Bora's are about to be
firebombed,run jimmy run!