Faustines little pistil.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sun Dec 30 21:50:51 PST 2001

 >>What I am arguing in this book is that the major source of structural
change
in this society--the change in the mode of innovation in the relation of
science to technology and in public policy-- is the change in the character of
of knowledge: the exponential growth and branching of science, the rise of a
new intellectual technology, the creation of systematic research through R&D
budgets, and as the calyx of all this, the codification of theoretical
knowledge."
Any thoughts? Also, I'd be interested in any other authors (and recommended
works)you find useful re. these issues... thanks!
~Faustine.<<
Hear you go darlin'...Justines bliss
bung. black hole of infinite gravity -- unescapable. event horizon? yeah
man..i crossed it. no turning back kemosabi, i'm abe froman -- the sausage
king. i'm going deep baby. hear me? lickin' it. flippin' it. stickin'
it...just getting started honey. soup? no thanks..i'll take the tossed
salad. anal eaze? negative captain. the kitty is drooling -- drooling
south. i'm taking the highway and i'm not talking i-95. reachin' around,
tweaking those pencil erasers -- heading for the rim. swish, 2 points. deep
-- steady -- slow. teasin', teasin', teasin'. a light brush against her
clinton. got it? sigh -- deeper now. time to pick it up scotty. captain --
the ship cann't take it, i'm givin' her all she got! never. rub the button
faster now. captain -- shes quivering..shaking. here she C U M S. i'm
backing the lincoln out of the garage now. stroking it slow and hard. here
it cums baby -- silky. warm milky imbricated art for you my love. a mural
of sorts. i call it the "chocolate star fish."
Or try Bookchin's post scarcity anarchism if you like academic verbiage and
talk guns with little timmy may if you like to watch a grown man masturbate.