Bill gates and Tim May need killing

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sun Dec 30 21:24:08 PST 2001

Liars,cheats and bullies never prosper,or do they? This fine pair sure seem
to.Sometimes we shoot for the moon and do those other things not because
its easy...but because its hard.Its time for a new generation of
crypto-anarchists to ask not what freenets can do for me but what I can do
for freenets.
We have irrefutable evidence that gates and May are capitalist robber
barons intent on preserving hegemony even after collapse of govts.These
corporate criminals live holed up in heavily armed and surveilled compounds
yet at some point every scummy little crook has to come out from under
their rock.Even if like BG,its to promise to give back some minuscule
fraction of what he stole.Is there any evidence that the wealth they
accumulated showered down as a result of their intrinsic worth?The sheer
quality of their contributions? Read them both and make up your own
mind.Some minor stuff here and there,not enough to save them,simply enough
to show that even the worst humans that ever lived had at least one faintly
redeeming feature hidden somewhere.
The only interesting thing now about the certain fate of these 2 is if they
realize how close to  death they are and run.I hear there are some empty
caves available in afghanistan.The APster justice posse will still find and
destroy them.