BlackNet customers/suppliers needed.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sun Dec 30 06:54:50 PST 2001

 >>Why should I feel guilt over what previous generations have done?
Insects do it, birds do it, mammals do it and people do it. Even dolphins,
the breeding heart liberals favourite, kill their competitors. Cro-Magnon
man displaced Neanderthal man, where do we draw the line? My Romanian
relatives had their land taken from them by Ukranian imperialists, within
the last 100 years, why can't I make a claim? <<

Guilts not called for,blacknet (and other) direct action is called for.You
could make a claim with APster against paticular Imperialists,Ill
contribute.Dolphins rape and Kill,so what? We draw the line with
crypto-friggen-anarchy,blacknet and APster (see the Cyphernomicon and
http://www.infoshop.org/faq/index.html

 >>The Canadian government abuses all of their citizens, why should
aboriginal people of today get special treatment? The Canadian government
doesn't appear to be any worse than the US or Australian governments, or
for that matter any other government. <<

Govts days are numbered,Crypto-anarchy is coming,haven't you heard? REAL
Anarchy.(see assassination politics)

 >>I never thought this list was a home for the bleeding heart liberal tree
hugger crowd. <<

It aint,goose.I was a tree climber/feller for 15 years.I never thought this
list was a home for the lunar right.Left wing or right wing its the same
dirty bird,watch for claws and droppings.