jamesd,Tim Mays lying black dog.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sun Dec 30 05:49:53 PST 2001

CommieRot! (english)
by James 8:00pm Mon Sep 3 '01
Anarchists killed more people in Spain than pinochet in
Chile.See...http://www.jim.com/world.html
Post cut.
Yeah, but... (english)
by Superguy 10:50pm Mon Sep 3 '01
...anarchists only killed bad people.

on James and the Spanish Anarchists (english)
by anarcho 1:36am Tue Sep 4 '01
anarcho at geocities.com
James (who I imagine is that wonderfully inventive liar James Donald
of Usenet infamy) provides a url in which he "exposes" Spanish
Anarchism. The following URLs are in reply to such claims:
This is a direct reply to James webpages:
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/2374/blood.html
This is a more detailed reply to another such attack:
http://flag.blackened.net/liberty/spainrebut.html
I will leave it up to the reader to consult the all URLs and
leave it to them to discover who is telling the truth.
Readers may be interested in the following URL which
refutes James Donald's infamously inaccurate and
dishonest diatribes against Noam Chomsky
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9879/jamesd.html
these urls will indicate to the reader exactly what "James" is
like.
http://www.anarchistfaq.org/