cell phone guns

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Sun Dec 30 21:38:07 PST 2001

     Hmmm, I'll bet it'd just spoil their day if that first round jammed
at the chamber mouth, eh? As .22's are want to do, especially the first
round, when the mag spring is at it's tightest and the slide not coming
quite full force. Sometimes a .22, being a soft lead bullet, jams
particularly hard and is a bitch to clear quickly.
    But you already knew that, right?