Stalled post to cypherpunks

Bill O'Hanlon wmo at rebma.pro-ns.net
Sun Dec 30 20:02:10 PST 2001

Please allow me to apologize -- I'm considering replacing the
ds.pro-ns.net CDR node.  "cryptofortress.com" is mine, and I had believed
I only had it set up to forward cypherpunks postings to a testing list
while I worked on the details.  Obviously, this was not the case,
and I have deactivated it while I look for the cause of the problem.

I realize that mailing lists doing this sort of thing is irritating,
and I'll try to make sure it doesn't happen again.

-Bill