cell phone guns

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Sun Dec 30 17:37:02 PST 2001

     This makes little sense. There are a great many .22 pistols which
have external hammers or an sufficient safety. Why would you have to
rack a slide, other than when you first loaded. With most, if not all,
semi-auto handguns, you always carry a round in the chamber anyway, for
one, to be ready, for two because it's one more round.
     Nobody, but nobody, walks around with an empty chamber, whatever
the caliber.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix