Choices of small handguns

Jonathan Wienke JonathanW at gbgcorp.com
Sun Dec 30 18:57:33 PST 2001

I have a Para-Ordnance P10.45, a 1911 variant with a double-stack 10 rd magazine and a shortened grip. it is a little on the wide side for true concealed carry, but it is very compact and 10 rounds of 45 ACP is sufficient for most concealed carry tasks. I have the steel version, and I like it very much. It has a chunky feel to it and is surprisingly controllable and accurate for such a small gun. It shoots comfortably, too at least with the Hogue grip I put on it. It's well worth considering for a CCW.