cell phone guns

David Honig honig at sprynet.com
Sun Dec 30 10:32:18 PST 2001

At 08:26 PM 12/29/01 -0600, david wrote:
>On Saturday 29 December 2001 05:00 pm, Faustine wrote:
>
>> Hm, whatever works, I guess. Sheer stealth isn't as much a factor for me as
>> is accuracy

I don't think the yugo cellphone .22 has been taken to the range
by an American gun rag yet... "Thunder Ranch (tm) evaluates the 4-shot
.22lr cellphone from Milosevic Industries"

Obviously stealth was *the* major criterion for that design.

>When George W. was governor

Ho ho, a Texan.

>That being said, a .22 in your pocket beats a .45 you left at home any day.
>I carry a North American Arms five shot mini revolver in my front pocket.

In Calif you can't buy these as of last year, and 'deceptive' packaging
(like a wallet gun) is illegal.  They boil frogs slowly here.

IANAL