Property

Jim Choate ravage at EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Sun Dec 30 07:44:51 PST 2001

On Wed, 26 Dec 2001, mattd wrote:

> Pulling your dick,yeah,yeah.The question of "property"is one every opponent
> of CACL should know backwards.

Arguments over 'property' are irrelevant. The issue is 'respect',
'polylateral representation', and 'universal accountability'.

Dogs (and most other 'higher' animals) have an understanding of 'property'
and 'self defence' deeper than most people do (especialy sunder and most
other CACL's). If you don't believe it then try to take their dog bone
away.

Intelligence (especially the self-appointed kind) isn't all that it's
cracked up to be.

             Day by day the Penguins are making me lose my mind.

                                             Bumper Sticker

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com