Afghans Demand End to Bombing

Anonymous nobody at mix.winterorbit.com
Fri Dec 28 18:00:16 PST 2001

   Heard on the news tonight that the "interim Afghan government" was
demanding an end to the bombing in 3 days, and that all troops
leave in 6 months. Some US general asshole then announced from
Dubbya's ranch in Texass that "we will decide when we'll stop
bombing, and nobody else" and Dubbya says the troops will be
there for a long time.
  I love it -- won't it be fun when the Afghans all start
killing Yanks? Anybody want to bet on how long it will
be before the first Americans are killed by non-Taliban
Afghans?