BURGLAR WATCH-A STATE OF WIDESPREAD STINK, OPPORTUNISTIC & RAMPANT THIEVERY, PLAQUE, CHAOS, BARBARISM AND LAWLESS-A GLOBAL REPORT OF BREAK & ENTER, THEFT, TREPASS, FRAUD, FABRICATION AND COLLUSION CONSPIRED BY VANCOUVER POLICE

postautumn at yahoo.com postautumn at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 00:14:49 PST 2001

To All Cybercitizens,

The official launching date for our global broadcast: 1 November,
2000 is supposed to be a celebration marking the completion of
Global Media Network. But as you're well aware, the reported
break and enter, theft and other crimes committed by the City of
Vancouver police which, if unchecked, have the potential to
destroy human civilization. We offer our service as an impartial,
fair, unbiased media. Our media network possess the power to
illuminate the far corners of the globe, not for higher profits,
but for higher understanding between the people of this great
planet. We are proud that our media network, as its name implies,
has the ability to reach every corner of the earth. We offer our
declaration of principles to the men and the women, to our every
brothers and sisters in the planet whom we humbly serve. We
promise to report the news without fear or favor, to be a force
for good in this world, fighting injustice, crushing intolerance,
battling inhumanity, striking a blow for freedom at every turn.
These are the goals of Global Media Network. Join us and visit
our official web site at http://www.geocities.com/movehand44

 Global Media Network proudly presents REVIEW OF ONE OF THE TOP
NEWS OF THIS MILLENNIUM:- BURGLAR WATCH-A STATE OF WIDESPREAD
STINK, OPPORTUNISTIC & RAMPANT THIEVERY, PLAQUE, CHAOS, BARBARISM
AND LAWLESS-A GLOBAL REPORT OF BREAK & ENTER,  THEFT, TREPASS,
FRAUD, FABRICATION AND COLLUSION CONSPIRED BY VANCOUVER POLICE

ENACTMENT OF THE INCIDENTS [DETAILS PROVIDED BY THE VICTIM]:

On 6 June, 94. the victim went out at 2:30 p.m.  from his
apartment. When he gone back at 2:37 p.m. he discovered that both
his apartment and his bedroom were broken and entered. He
discovered that his newly bought hi-fi components  (bought at A &
B Sound) and forty CDs (costed CAD$2,000) were stolen from his
bedroom.  When he reported the crimes to the police woman badge #
9082, who admitted the fact of surveillance two years afterwards
in 1996, she behaved very arrogant. She purposely hanged up the
phone several times in order to aggravate him.

Being alerted of constant harassment, out of suspicion, in 21
September, 96, at 6:00 p.m.,  the victim confirmed with the same
police woman badge # 9082 via 911 that the Vancouver police had
placed the audio and video surveillance devices inside his
apartment. She refused to remove them and asked him to remove
them. The Vancouver police were very familiar with the
environment inside the apartment. In other words, the Vancouver
police specificially targeted at the victim's properties that
were located at his bedroom and knew exactly when the residents
inside left the apartment. When the residents left the apartment
on 6 June 1994, at 2:30 p.m., the Vancouver police sneaked into
his apartment, stolen his properties and left within a minutes.

In July, 96, he called the Vancouver police in 320 Main Street,
Vancouver, a male police who had sneaky remarks (about twenty
something years old, caucasian) lied that the former chief
constable Ray Canuel was in Atlanta, Georgia so that he could not
handle the complaint. Afterwards, he sent a letter to Ray Canuel
(deceased of cancer) in the same month without hearing any
response. He then presented the complaint in person directly to
the assistant to Ray Canuel. The assistant deceived him that the
Vancouver police wouldl respond to his complaint three weeks
later. The complaint aroused the police's revenge. Two polices
without search and arrest warrant trespassed his apartment in
Feb., 97. One caucasian police opened his complaint letter which
was originally sealed without his consent and he was falsely
arrested by the two polices. One of the police were a Chinese who
were about 5"6, 160 lb., black and short hair. Another police
were a caucasian who were about 6"2, gray and long hair whir
covered his trim, gray-blue eyes, about 220 lb.. Both polices
were thirty something years old. The latter one misrepresented
and called himself as former Chief Constable Ray Canuel
(deceased). The two polices committed trespass and false arrest.

The fact that Vancouver police are morally corruptive makes no
difference to his efforts. When the victim filed the complaint
through other formal channels three years afterward, i.e. 1999,
he received a fabricated letter from Sergeant Mike Bernard,
Office of the Chief Constable, Internal Investigation Section,
Vancouver Police Department dated 20 May, 99, falsifyinging that
police badge #581 Dave Turpin, Tony Zanatta had conducted the
investigations. Indeed, they never contacted him nor take any
report. Given the Vancouver police are coercive that they collude
with every party the victim seeks help from or affiliates with.
When the victim booked an appointment with a security company,
APC Security in Burnaby, B.C., to do a further sweep on his
apartment, the Vancouver police colluded with the company not to
show up at the appointment on 26 July, 99. Similar circumstances
happened for Brian Brown & Associates INC, owner: Brian;
operator: Laurie. Ph. (604) 2912121. The Vancouver police
colluded with Brian and solicited him to defraud the victim
debugging fees. During the appointment, Brian pretended in front
of the victim that he was an outsider. Brian spent most of the
time looking at the manuel. Most of all, Brian failed to provide
a receipt upon request. Besides, on 6 Aug., 99, the Vancouver
police called the property manager of Crosby Property Management
Ltd. to follow him when he walked to the garden. The property
manager purposely aggravated him and tried to fight with him. The
property manager asked him to complain to the management (instead
of the police complaint authorities) so that they can cover up
the conspiracies....

Extreme and harsh measures must be deployed to curb these police
crimes, brutalities and abuse. Getting the attention of
legistative representatives is the first powerful step. The
existing Canadian civil rights are not extensive enough to
protect law abiding elements of the society. Additional chapters
must be provided that detailly outlines whatever civil and
criminal penalties that would incur to police(s) who commits
crimes/ infringes rights of legal abiding citizens.

Who could ask for more?! It is amazing what Vancouver tax payers
will patronize. Vancouver polices are not what "civilians" meant
to be. It is terribly sad to see that these people are called
"law enforcement officials." The law of Canada is well
established. It is, when really enforced, great! Bluntly,
Vancouver polices were not even qualified as "servants",
regarding them as "dogs" was done just as a courtesy. They are
what can be found in garbage depot, sorry excuse for these people
who are calling themselves "civil servants"! In contrast, there
are several cities in North America, e.g. New York (during the
11th Sept. horror attacks), where good examples of the real
"civilians" can be found.

Any feedback can be addressed to Chief Constable Terry Blythe of
Vancouver Police Department at vpdlmail at vpd.city.vancouver.bc.ca.
By the way, please join our global action together with ALL media
and ALL political leaders ALL over the world that have received
our attention.

Global Media Network
1448 Fir
White Rock, V4B 4B4