Freedoms just another word for Tim the loser.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Thu Dec 27 05:52:18 PST 2001

 >>for the sake of > argument lets call it "timmayism" is really in favor
of individual > freedom (Tim, if you are not a libertarian, which is what I
believe > you to be, given your writtings, please correct me)

 >> Yeah, I favor freedom and free markets. Obviously. <<

The wizard of crypto-anarchy must have thought no real anarchists would
ever turn up and Toto would pull away his screen.The first 3 entries for
freedom with Google...
The Freedom Forum, based in Arlington, Va., is a nonpartisan foundation
dedicated to free press, free speech and free spirit for all people. The
foundation focuses on three main priorities: the Newseum, First Amendment
issues and newsroom diversity.
The Freedom Forum funds two independent affiliates  the Newseum, the
interactive museum of news in Arlington; and the First Amendment Center,
with offices at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tenn., and in Arlington.
The Freedom Forum was established in 1991 under the direction of Founder
Allen H. Neuharth as successor to a foundation started in 1935 by newspaper
publisher Frank E. Gannett. The Freedom Forum is not affiliated with
Gannett Co., does not solicit or accept financial contributions, and does
not accept unsolicited funding requests. Its work is supported by income
from an endowment of diversified assets.
Jim Lehrer receives Al Neuharth journalism award.(cool,we get his show here
and the civil war series screened this year.
Groundbreaking also launches renovation of University of South Dakota
telecommunications building.  10.12.01
Browse recent news
Page last updated: 12/26/2001 7:00:37 PM
  http://www.freedomforum.org/about/
No.2
http://www.eff.org/
Freedom House is a clear voice for democracy and freedom around the world.
Founded nearly sixty years ago by Eleanor Roosevelt, Wendell Willkie, and
other Americans concerned with the mounting threats to peace and democracy,
Freedom House has been a vigorous proponent of democratic values and a
steadfast opponent of dictatorships of the far left and the far right.
Non-partisan and broad-based, Freedom ...etc
No.3
http://www.freedom.net/All you need to protect yourself online!
Freedom Security & Privacy Suite is the most complete and comprehensive
suite of tools to secure your PC and protect your privacy on the Internet.
Featuring Freedom Personal Firewall and Parental Control, it also blocks
ads, safeguards your personal information, encrypts your passwords, and
much more...

I wonder if the wiz has ever heard of long running anarchist paper "Freedom"?