Explosive decompression.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Wed Dec 26 23:17:20 PST 2001

 >> A good thing most places I want to travel to I can get to by car. --Tim
May <<

Keep an eye out for anarchists with uzi's,niggaz with attitude and
Catherine Trammel.shooter.

""They knew I wasn't planning to kill federal agents", Bell said this
month. "They were scared because I had written something that shows a way
to eliminate government. They were afraid I could convince the public that
I could replace existing government for no more than a 10th or 20th of its
current cost."
"Imagine for a moment that, as ordinary citizens were watching the evening
news, they see an act by a government employee or officeholder that they
feel violates their rights, abuses the public's trust or misuses the powers
that they feel should be limited. What if they could go to their computers,
type in the miscreant's name, and select a dollar amount. If 0.1 percent of
the population, or one person in a thousand, was willing to pay $1 to see
some government slimeball dead,(or some ordinary anarcho-capitalist
slimeball) that would be in effect, a $250,000 bounty on his head."
I think that one last (temporary) hope for government is to delay APster.
Chances are good that the "think tank" decided that the best way to delay
APster is to discredit me, its author. It was a desperate gamble,
particularly because the act of harassing me automatically gives APster
more publicity. That's the reason they will fail; the more they try to
"get" me, the worse it will be for them." Your gps is in the mail May.