Tim May;Anarcho-phony,cheap fraud and despicable , coward.RIP.,,

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Tue Dec 25 22:48:11 PST 2001

 >>On Wed, 26 Dec 2001, mattd wrote: > If your neighbors are irritated by
what your doing,you might examine what > your doing.
  Really? Why? Am I on their property? Using their property? Breaking some
sort of public trust? The reality is that people get 'irritated' by the
silliest things, two guys (or girls) kissing in public for example. Wanting
to burn a flag or a bible. Going to a different church than they do..<<.

Pulling your dick,yeah,yeah.The question of "property"is one every opponent
of CACL should know backwards.
As your a seppo try ...
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/1931/secG5.html "property is theft!"
Not causing to much offense means you live longer and so you can irritate
your neighbors longer.You have an inalienable right to irritate people:Smug
little shits like declan and pompous,pretentious neo-nazis like
tim  irritate me.I might have them APstered if I can raise enough BUM based
e-cash.Care to chip in a proffr dollar?.)