FY;) [Pigdog] I've changed my mind, the 2nd amendment rocks (fwd),

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Tue Dec 25 18:15:28 PST 2001

http://www.metalstorm.com/

What is a Smart Gun?
The numerous gun-related deaths each year in the US has prompted widespread
calls for improvements in the safety of handguns. This has led to the
development of "smart guns".
100% electronic prototype
The O'Dwyer VLe - the world's first totally electronic handgun live firing
prototype - is Metal Storm's 'smart gun', being developed for military and
police. With advanced access limiting features, the O'Dwyer VLe operates
without any moving parts. The only thing that moves in the weapon is the
bullets.