Time to unsubscribe...

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Tue Dec 25 07:35:01 PST 2001

Maybe I should start a new list called realitypunks,
 > which will have these rules:
 >
 > 1. No ad hominem attacks.
 >
 > 2. No anti-governemnt ranting.
 >
 > 3. A few select incoherent ranters would need to be kicked out for
 > causing excessive harm to the signal-to-noise ratio.
 >
 > 4. Let's focus on PR, marketing and psychology instead of technology,
 > legal debate, and confrontation.
 >
 > If a bunch of people are interested I'll create it. If not, that's ok
 > too.
Enjoy yourself.
 >>>On Tue, Dec 25, at 05:56AM, Dr. Evil wrote: | Basically half the posts
to this list are incoherent, idiotic rambling | from mattd at and ravage at ...
The few bits of wonderfully | interesting news on this list aren't quite
wonderful enough to | motivate me to figure out how to use mail filters. If
someone knows | of a filtered version of this list, please let me know.
  procmail is your friend.
proctology is your future.