Remailer Stats (was: Swiss Bank and timay in a Box)

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Tue Dec 25 04:42:29 PST 2001

 >>I think there are a few possible routes to doing this: 0) Cypherpunk
applications continuing to be few and far between, not up to "commercial"
standards, and not widely deployed. The default. <<

Publicity,ryan,the daughter of invention.Start raising money on ****** then
*******,*******,*******.The usual suspects.
I can see the headlines.KILLER APP! HAVEN of DEATH! ASSASSINATION POOLS!
Your arrest will make the headlines.Casanova ran the 1st lottery and died a
wealthy man.The tempo of declan's knittings just picked up speed.
The 4 horsemen will be wheeled out on you soon,anyway,you and I know
that.You have to make a virtue out of what's seems to be ,(but isn't) a
liability.APster for the masses.Tell them your only doing it because an
aussi mass murderer and cyberstalker threatened to tear your heart out and
eat it.Hell,tell the masses of the media,their bosses are next.

Remailers=APster=ecash=laundering=crypto/pedo
rings=terrorplots=spamhaus's=mass/taxevasion=cryptoanarchy

Its a hard sell but its starting,Its going to be global,your going to be
the most famous man that ever lived.The APster craze will
amaze.Assassination politics is already here,the global panopticon is
already here.Think fusion on Jupiter.Collapse of govts."Eternal vigilance
is the price of liberty" used to mean us watching # the government, not the
other way around...."Michael Rimmer did not hesitate to save the PM.Dennis
More died so that lupins could run free.What would austin Powers do in your
shoes? Stig of the dump? Christopher Robin commands it Ryan,for the rebel
alliance and the tower of the beautiful maidens,do it.Let he who shall be
the rightful king,draw this sword from the stone.Stand on me.