Tim May;Anarcho-phony,cheap fraud and despicable , coward.RIP.,

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Tue Dec 25 20:17:30 PST 2001

On Wed, 26 Dec 2001, mattd wrote:

> If your neighbors are irritated by what your doing,you might examine what
> your doing.

Really? Why? Am I on their property? Using their property? Breaking some
sort of public trust?

The reality is that people get 'irritated' by the silliest things, two
guys (or girls) kissing in public for example. Wanting to burn a flag or a
bible. Going to a different church than they do...

             Day by day the Penguins are making me lose my mind.

                                             Bumper Sticker

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com