Time to unsubscribe...

Dr. Evil drevil at sidereal.kz
Tue Dec 25 14:14:51 PST 2001

> >Basically half the posts to this list are incoherent, idiotic rambling
> >from mattd at useoz.com and ravage at ...  The few bits of wonderfully
> >interesting news on this list aren't quite wonderful enough to
> >motivate me to figure out how to use mail filters.  If someone knows
> >of a filtered version of this list, please let me know.
>
> Since you seem to be ignorant msoft user, use made-for-idiots yahoo
> throwaway and set this in the "block addresses" (under options):

Just for the record, I'm not an ignorant MS user.  I'm an ignorant
user of something else, far more subtle.

[list snipped]

Choate and Mattd seem to be responsible for more than half the
traffic, and basically none of the value on this list.  I think it
would be almost tolerable without them on it.  Ok, time to figure out
the mysteries of filtering.