Everyone a Bank.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Mon Dec 24 20:39:56 PST 2001

http://www.terry.uga.edu/~selgin/#free_banking Better looking than
Faustines fat apologist for the NWO of corporate fascism.Also some
interesting reading for e-cash minded C/punks.Reminded me of a bank that
started soon after the Oklahoma land rush with a tent and shingle.Extract...
"The claim that monetary systems can function smoothly in the absence of
government regulations sometimes raises the question, Why do governments
intervene in money? Although economic misunderstanding and pressure from
special interests within the banking industry account for many observed
forms of intervention, Lawrence White and I suggest, in our forthcoming
Economic Inquiry paper, "A Fiscal Theory of Government's Role in Money,"
that government intervention in the money industry has largely been a
result of fiscal pressures to extract revenue from money holders. "

They cant tax the web so I guess crypto-anarchy is not a question of
if,now,but when.BUMs on seats.
Throughout the Western world,
December 24 -- January 1, "THE HOLIDAYS," is a
period of continuous merrymaking & zerowork.