Tim May;Anarcho-phony,cheap fraud and despicable coward.RIP.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Mon Dec 24 19:47:35 PST 2001

 >>Tim, if you are not a libertarian, which is what I believe > you to be,
given your writtings, please correct me)

Yeah, I favor freedom and free markets. Obviously<<

So you've seen http://world.std.com/~mhuben/leftlib.html and
http://world.std.com/~mhuben/ddfr.html  ?

You must have read "Cypherpunks, high-tech libertarians, and various others
mistakenly think technology will eliminate the need for government (if not
outright eliminate government.) at http://world.std.com/~mhuben/cypher.html

How long would todays freedom's and free markets survive the destruction of
the state?

http://www.spunk.org/library/otherpol/critique/sp001277.txt

 >>Something I _don't_ favor is wasting time responding to weird rants like
the ones from "mattd." The expression "get back on your medications" is
sometimes overused on the Net, but in this case it clearly applies.

Is that what they mean by "Ad Hominem attack"? We call it "playing the
man,not the ball",down under.

  >>This "mattd" person oscillates from fawning about "crypto anarchy"<<

When anarchy is not the may/friedman crock, anarcho-capitalism.

  >>to foaming that people like me should be hanged.<<

Not foaming,just offering up my humble proffr1 dollar for the rope.No
wonder tammy hates APster and anarchy!
"The price of liberty is eternal vigilantism."

  >>All written in an illiterate, pseudo-dyslexic, run-on sentence, crude
imitation of John Young.<<

Ill take that as a compliment from a pompous windsock like you taffy.

  >>I have yet to see a single idea come out of "mattd."<<

So this is your first response to one of my posts?

  >>There are more interesting fish to fry. --Tim May, Corralitos,
California Quote of the Month: "It is said that there are no atheists in
foxholes; perhaps there are no true libertarians in times of terrorist
attacks." --Cathy Young, "Reason Magazine," both enemies of liberty. <<

So tammies the shroedingers cat of the libertarian movement.CALCer to the
rotten core he should fry in hell.