Simplest possible ecash mint.Mays going Simple.Blood Simple.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Mon Dec 24 18:27:46 PST 2001

 >>This is a terribly important point. Implementing this "atomic
transaction" would be a major step. Having a Web site that does this EVEN
WITH PLAY TOKENS would be a useful step. (Many dislike toy applications,
but a site which did this would be a way to play with the software, test
the reliability, and get ideas for further developments. The "Play Tokens"
would be of literally no value, ostensibly.) << Tammy May

Obnoxiously after boosting 'sweet spots' and some rubbish called
anarcho-capitalism I now want to play on Xmas day!
Fork off uncle scrooge.

 >>Like a cellular automata, the basic rules dramatically affect future
evolutionary paths.<<

Like a sneak thief and coward stealing "anarchy".Now the virus seeks to
hijack the cell.Theres precedent.Tammy "Mitochondria" May

 >>With the proper atomic transaction protocols, the rest unfolds
naturally. Money changers can profit by returning some fraction (e.g.,
0.99) of what they are given. <<

Im an expert on atomic energy(in favor) and micro-transactions,Dont listen
to Dr jeckle May who scorns micro-payments.
{Whats a millicent ghetto Dr May? Oh never mind,Ill just have some more egg
nog}

 >>Tim May

"That the said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize
Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press or the rights of
conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States who are
peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." --Samuel Adams

You can keep your slaves as well and all.No wonder george Mason refused to
sign that crap.Tammy boys now free to frantically oil his barrel ,low
calibre,large bore.