simplest possible ecash mint

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Dec 25 10:02:24 PST 2001

    --
On 24 Dec 2001, at 19:20, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> Right, and you better make sure it's not going to grow too
> big.  It may be necessary to expire coins at fixed time
> intervals (every two years or so).

Anyone can afford a computer with 400 gigabytes of raid
storage for his five year old kid to play with.   We can
postpone worrying about expiry until after we make a good
start on taking over the world economy.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     iSs3jGUVwwXG6JKrXM0lJC+atTE4Hs61oaGCk1+N
     4jumGI9voUfnlLuHf2vM1VxJaiFDlgj1EgbjHWEBO