We are not sending assassins to kill joshua gordon

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Mon Dec 24 01:43:49 PST 2001

Due to the christmas ceasefire and the fact that we are not yet formally at
war,OSD international has authorized me to categorically deny that any
attempts will be made on the life of young joshua Gordon in the next few days.
The victorian police are closely monitoring the situation and continue to
receive all mail addressed to proffr at fuckmicrosoft.com Taylors shoes have
been confiscated and he continues to receive the finest psychiatric
treatment at enormous expense to the State.The small support group for
disturbed cyberstalkers and unaffiliated terrorists is coming together
nicely and should have their own anonymous chat room soon.Catherine Trammel
has kindly volunteered to be moderator.We wish you a merry syphilis and a
happy gonorrhea.