Tim May on the end of a rope.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sun Dec 23 23:06:56 PST 2001

 >>Gaston
Leval,Bookchin,Paz,Chomsky and
 > even H.Thomas.

Commie liars, except for Thomas, who does not say what you
claim he does.

Ahwell! Still if you want to lump stalinists,trots and anarchs together
thats OK.Its a free country. Mind you don't get shot for being a
crypto-anarchist though and if your red triangle fades to pink,don't come
crying to me.Id still luv to keep this thread going, I get a picture of Tim
May as Amon Goethe whenever I see the heading.)Ill also be sure and ask all
my anarchist mates if we cant do better next time at
http://www.infoshop.org/ and http://www.ainfos.ca/A-Infos/