Hillary style health plan to save US

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sun Dec 23 20:11:03 PST 2001

 >>I'm boosting 2 things here that on > the surface may seem anathema to
anarchists.IDs for all and socialized > medicine.Am I wrong to?
  You sure as hell are. This is the source of the power of the State:
popular demand for its services. <<

Thanks for clearing that up.I thought it was the enormous militarized
systems of oppression/repression.And theres a demand for ID's?I had no idea.

 >>AP all the politicians and bureaucrats, and it would be those like
yourself who assert entitlement to government benefits who would be
stumbling over each other to erect new politicians and bureaucrats in order
to provide those services.<<

Actually Id be down to the selfmanaged metalstorm factory to work and
studying flying part-time.(Im not supposed to fly a plane at the moment)
Its nice someone else here believes in APster,thanks.

 >>AP all the self-righteous claimants to entitlements, like yourself, and
the State would dry up and blow away.<<

True,jim seems to anticipate this with the car thieves scenario.No reason
it couldn't apply to welfare Queens.The state needs to be shown that its
powerless against APster.Im volunteering to die,just be careful that I'm
really dead.Sandy Sandfort see's a way to rip off the APsters here.I think
he should be APped.