Tim May;Anarcho-phony,cheap fraud and despicable coward.RIP.

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Mon Dec 24 09:00:18 PST 2001

On Monday, December 24, 2001, at 08:53 AM, Gabriel Rocha wrote:

> 		On Tue, Dec 25, at 04:30AM, mattd wrote:
> | In simplest terms, anarchism stands against not just government, but
> all
> | forms of domination and exploitation. This includes government, but
> also
> | capitalism, landlordism, interest, and profit.
>
> Interesting to note that the system you bash, for the sake of
> argument lets call it "timmayism" is really in favor of individual
> freedom (Tim, if you are not a libertarian, which is what I believe
> you to be, given your writtings, please correct me)

Yeah, I favor freedom and free markets. Obviously.

Something I _don't_ favor is wasting time responding to weird rants like
the ones from "mattd."

The expression "get back on your medications" is sometimes overused on
the Net, but in this case it clearly applies. This "mattd" person
oscillates from fawning about "crypto anarchy" to foaming that people
like me should be hanged. All written in an illiterate, pseudo-dyslexic,
run-on sentence, crude imitation of John Young.

I have yet to see a single idea come out of "mattd."

There are more interesting fish to fry.

--Tim May, Corralitos, California
Quote of the Month: "It is said that there are no atheists in foxholes;
perhaps there are no true libertarians in times of terrorist attacks."
--Cathy Young, "Reason Magazine," both enemies of liberty.