Tim May in a box.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sun Dec 23 01:47:21 PST 2001

Matts monetarism is an advance on Milton Friedmans;Everyone a mint means
the govt no longer has to keep a tight fist on the money supply.Its supply
of money is rapidly depleted as no taxes come in.All attempts to collect
tax meeting stiff resistance ranging from civil and passive disobedience
all the way up to the disappearance's of several highly placed IRS
agents.I'm confident enough now to offer 100,000,000$ BUMs or US dollars
for the head of GWB.While the remailer threads been interesting,the fact
that one of the very first in would be Soprano waste management's APster
for hitmen.
Fascist celebrities,crypto-fascists,the entire oligarchy would be wiped out
almost overnight.Where the hell are they going to fly to that's not online?
Funny if they all wound up in Afghanistan.Might help the local economy
recover.The mexican wave of crypto-anarchy will sweep all nations before
it.When you see the lungs of America collapse and the life pass out of the
last empire,who will stand against that power?Everyone with a computer is a
remailer.Everyone can become a mint with the knowledge that
reputations,financial especially,will be measured in negative terms such as
AP nominations.Such is life.

Cruel are the times when we are traitors
and do not know ourselves;When we hold rumor
from what we fear,yet know not what we fear,
but float upon a wild and violent sea
each way...and none.
Macbeth.