A poll for remailer operators

A. Melon juicy at melontraffickers.com
Sun Dec 23 16:30:29 PST 2001

> There is a HUGE unknown about the actual number of remailer users. Many
> otherwis e intelligent discussions hinge on this number being small
> or big.
>
> Unreliable as it will be, could you please provide an estimate of monthly
> number of human-generated messages that enter your system (excluding
> those from other remailers.)

Good question.  Maybe another way to get at it would be, how many distinct
email addresses send a message to the remailer over the course of a month?
Presumably no more than about 20 or 30 of these are remailers and pingers.
If there are only 40 distinct email addresses, then we remailer users
are in trouble.  If there are 100000, we are in good shape.  Probably
the answer is something in between, but it sure would be good to know.