"True Names", Tims approaching singularity.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sat Dec 22 20:30:55 PST 2001

 >>It goes without saying that anyone attempting a real digital cash
system must do so with no traceable nexus to himself, his programmers,
his assets, or his physical nexus. Freezing of assets under earlier
FinCEN and money-laundering laws would be the least of his worries.<<Timmy May

 >>By "classical" thinking, "Assassination Politics" would have to be the
best, tightest-security, more protected organization that has ever existed
on the face of this planet. Just about EVERY powerful person would want to
kill anybody who had anything to do with such a system. The codes would
have to be unbreakable, the remailers would have to be certain, but most
importantly, each and every participant would have to be perfectly
anonymous to even have a prayer of pulling it off. Especially the operators
of such a system. Especially them.<<Jimmy Bell

 >>I don't disagree with your view. The nature of the upcoming battle is
becoming clear. This is one reason I have been hoping in recent years
that someone simply wipes out Washington, D.C. Vaporizing the millions
of statists and liberal fascists who work in that viper pit would be a
public good. If some innocents die, big deal. They should get out while
they can. If they don't, think of it as evolution in action.<<

Dont mess with,"extremely dark markets,"just approve the murder of innocent
millions.May as OBL.No morals and ultimately no reason.Chest thumping and
showboating from an alpha baboon whose rainbows fading.Those in the employ
of the state should get out before the "extremely dark markets"start.Tim
should just get out.

 >>...the vaporization of Greater Washington would go a long way toward
ending this War on (Some) Drugs. Let's just hope the reports that UBL
and Al Quida smuggled two RP-59 suitcase nukes to the West are correct.

Tim and his buddy heiney,cold nuclear warriors.Hopefully tim will be buried
in a lead lined coffin soon,real soon.I have friends in DC.you fucking west
coast bill white.Those ninja you see coming for you might not be feds.Im
mailing you some good ol aussie plutonium.Knock yourself out.