More Jailed Punks

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sat Dec 22 07:55:52 PST 2001

       A - I N F O S  N E W S  S E R V I C E
             http://www.ainfos.ca/

3 punks from Warsaw were sentenced yesterday by Warsaw court to 3,5 years of
prison for alleged assault and robbery of 3 nazi skinheads. Fourth accused
were cleared of charges and remains free. Verdict will be appealed.
Judge gave show of total ignorance and hostility against punks, talking
about their style of dressing etc.
Sentence is very high as none of the accused were previously sentenced and
they had clear criminal record. It was clear attempt to punish them for what
they are.
soja, ABC Bialystok
--
Tego nie znajdziesz w zadnym sklepie!