Earth to Al Qaeda.When the going gets tough,the tough turn proffr.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sat Dec 22 05:39:37 PST 2001

Proffr1 as devils advocate.OK,things did not go as planned,the lousy
Infidel prefer to drop bombs and kill by remote control.
No sweat.A guerilla campaign will start sooner or later and the next time
it could be different.How?
Through the grace of allah,blessed be to allah,we now stand ready to launch
operation soft drill.All you need is the internet,e-dinars and your
targets.The US airforce,all relatives and friends of members of the US
airforce,all those who supply and cater to the US air force.Hell,almost any
large crowd of norte americano tax payers.
See the problem when you kill so many innocents as you did in africa and
new york is the blowback is brutal.
The beauty of targeted action or assassination politics is only the perp
gets popped.Its easier to sell.The price on your head could go through the
roof but its so high now its practically meaningless to raise it and we are
prepared for eternal martyrdom with the virgins anyway,right?
To sum up,dont despair.You have much to be proud of,from saving our friends
in FARC to spreading the good news of Hawala.From restoring the classic NYC
skyline to striking the very heart of evil at the pentagon.From showing the
awesome leveraged might of low tech-high concept attack as best
defence,just in time manufacturing and low hierachy with strict 'need to
know',global strategy,public relations and marketing brilliance,(at least
early on)and distributed sleeper networks with internet links,al quada has
blazed some new trails down which some/one have already followed.Salaam and
shookoran to you,may allah bless and keep you safe.The last empire will
fall,trust me on this.Stand on me.Your bud,proffr1