Words

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Fri Dec 21 16:16:29 PST 2001

 >>>"I have no doubt it (AP) will be implemented and
protected >vigorously,everything is at stake." Jim Bell's handwritten note
on >cigarette paper.
 > Sometimes there is meaning in misspelled or misused words. Somtimes it
is intentional, sometimes not. I have no idea whether or not Steve Ballmer
is viscous. Maybe mattd is into something unusual and would like to tell
the whole class ;-)

I published an e-mail about that at melb indymedia,a few months back.Ill
see if I can find it.It was on my dell's hard drive.
That's now in custody as an enema of the state.Puns,chess,and crypto are
like sex,drugs and rock and roll.

 >>Merry subverted pagan winter solstice festival, every one,

Sacrifice a virgin for me.