Hillary style health plan to save US

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Fri Dec 21 06:05:27 PST 2001

AU has a national health scheme,I used it to have a graft on my eardrum
several years back.Didnt cost a cent.
There are gaps in the system such as long waiting lists and poor dental
cover,its also under pressure from the economic
'rationalists' esp in the liberal party.The only reason I mention such a
creation of the hated state is that it could  soon be a matter of life or
death for many septic tanks.The foot and mouth outbreak in Britain would
have been nipped in the bud a lot quicker had computerized tags been
used.There's some scrambling around now in the US to shore up sagging
public health infrastructure.What's probably really needed is something
like I seem to remember Lady C proposing.I'm boosting 2 things here that on
the surface may seem anathema to anarchists.IDs for all and socialized
medicine.Am I wrong to?