Lynx fraud

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Fri Dec 21 03:05:23 PST 2001

 >>Despite both your premedicated ability to see connections, even those
that aren't there, you both miss the metaphor: they're wanting
to prohibit LYNX, a nonMS browser, and the damn furry-eared
cat is a scratch monkey.<<from major variola (ret)

Thanks you for sharing,I didnt realise "jei" was in the same boat as
me.There is no metaphor according to the original story(thats from peccable
sauce,declan Mc CATO.btw)
"Jei" presented a straight news story from declan and I commented on it.Who
the hell are
"They" who seek to prohibit a non MS browser and how could they anyway?
*They* sound like corrupt authoritarians that should become AP nominee's
from the sound of it.What medications are you on?