Pay per use remailers and remailer reliability tracking.

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Dec 21 19:56:05 PST 2001

    --

On 20 Dec 2001, at 8:48, Meyer Wolfsheim wrote:
> The importance of having a large number of remailer users is
made even
> greater by this system. While it might be easy for a TLA to
monitor all
> network traffic and compile a list of all remailer users, having a bank
> make that list for them in an easily subpoena-able form saves them some
> work.

Much though I would love to have some excuse for convertible,
real money, for remailers mere antispam costs would suffice, thus
a money that anyone could generate by simply investing sufficient
CPU cycles.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     kh+ZR4fe5x7pOqmyx8mqQif8RUZu32+kJ5BPQ0yi
     4gmqiF3vJL6jiPp/0e//TNGut2piKhawv18L/8Keb