Words

Michael Motyka mmotyka at lsil.com
Fri Dec 21 08:11:46 PST 2001

mattd <mattd at useoz.com> wrote :
> >>...I have no doubt it will be implemented and protected viciously. I
use
>the word viciously because that is the only way to make DRM work and
there
>is a great deal of money at stake. Mike
>
>Steve Ballmer,viscious? Nah,shurley not.The early models were a little
>twitchy but the SB 2000 terminator series is for all practical
>purposes,foolproof.
>
>"I have no doubt it (AP) will be implemented and protected
>vigorously,everything is at stake." Jim Bell's handwritten note on
>cigarette paper.

Sometimes there is meaning in misspelled or misused words. Somtimes it
is intentional, sometimes not. I have no idea whether or not Steve
Ballmer is viscous. Maybe mattd is into something unusual and would like
to tell the whole class  ;-)

Merry subverted pagan winter solstice festival, every one,
Mike