Pay per use remailers and remailer reliability tracking.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Thu Dec 20 01:57:25 PST 2001

 >>A token-based remailer system, while an "obvious" system, would be a
major accomplishment.

--Tim May
"As my father told me long ago, the objective is not to convince someone
   with your arguments but to provide the arguments with which he later
   convinces himself." -- David Friedman

A major target if "napstered".The best way to bring in the enormous systems
required
by crypto-anarchy is with AP protection.This is possible when AP is seen as
the essential new back-up justice system it is.Not one of the "horsemen" or
"extremely dark markets" Its mistaken for or misrepresented as.The problem
timmy and david would clearly have with AP to their beloved
"anarcho-capitalism" can be seen at...
http://world.std.com/~mhuben/ddfr.html

http://world.std.com/~mhuben/leftlib.html

and...http://world.std.com/~mhuben/cypher.html

Yet AP remains the actual summit of anarcho-capitalism! Tim and david dont
even believe their own arguments.