Magic Lantern

Singleton, Norman Norman.Singleton at mail.house.gov
Thu Dec 20 13:35:09 PST 2001

The FBI Congressional Liason office respond to my inquiry on Magic Lantern
by telling me they could not provide me with any information on this
because it is "classified." She also said she was told that the project is
still being developed and it was a "mistake" that coverage of this has made
it into the media. The Congressional liaison also said the folks working on
this would not tell her anything about the project.

Norman Kirk Singleton
Legislative Director
Congressman Ron Paul
202-225-2831 (ph)