Speech May Not Be Free, but It's Refundable

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Thu Dec 20 08:44:32 PST 2001

And which BASIC PRINCIPLE is that?  Where is the law that codifies
that?  I don't see anything in the Bill of Rights that says anything about

  "Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law, so long as it affect
not another."

Only in thelema and wicca is there anything close.

Certainly it is a good principle, but where is it in the law?

 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :aren't security.  A |share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:camera won't stop a |monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :masked killer, but  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :will violate privacy|site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------