Jonah Goldberg at the end of his rope

Matthew Gaylor freematt at coil.com
Thu Dec 20 08:16:51 PST 2001

[Note from Matthew Gaylor:  Your letters and comments have appeared
to get under the skin of police state apologist Jonah Goldberg.
Since Goldberg mentions his wife, perhaps I should mention that she
works as an aide or something for you guessed it John Ashcroft.]

<http://www.nationalreview.com/goldberg/goldberg121901.shtml>

Cabin Fever
A note to readers from the end of the rope.
By Jonah Goldberg, NRO editor

Jonah Goldberg can be reached at (JonahEmail at aol.com).

December 19, 2001 4:05 p.m.

For those of you truly sick of the libertarian-versus-conservative
debate, let me just repeat that, as a conservative, I respect
established authority. In this case, that happens to be my wife and
she says I'm not allowed to play with the libertarians anymore.

[...]